Integrated Management System Policy
CENIBRA, a company located in the state of Minas Gerais, deems respect for the environment, social responsibility, business ethics, and compliance with quality, environment, safety, and occupational health requirements as fundamental bases for the performance of its wood and pulp production processes.
- Promoting the integrated management of quality, environment, safety, occupational health, ethics, and financial and social responsibility for deeming them key elements in the permanent pursuit of compliance with stakeholders’ requirements, corporate excellence, continuous improvement, and superior performance of our processes and integrated management system;
- Knowing, observing and complying with the legislation, standards, and regulations, among other commitments and/or requirements statutorily or voluntarily applicable, taking into consideration the aspects of quality, environment, ethics, social responsibility, and risks and hazards related to occupational health and safety in every activity carried out by our employees and contractors;
- Optimizing and reducing the consumption of natural resources in our processes, while preventing, eliminating or minimizing polluting emissions, occupational diseases and injury risks that could harm the environment and the individual / collective well-being or adversely affect our stakeholders and the Company or third parties’ properties;
- Incorporating into the Company’s forest stewardship activities and chain of custody the principles, requirements, and criteria established by the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) and CERFLOR (Forest Certification Program);
- Maintaining a permanent dialogue with customers, suppliers, employees, communities and other stakeholders.
License number: FSC-C021201
License number: FSC-C008495